Monday 13 April 2015

'Liebster Award' ~ Betsy-Loopy-Lou

Hello Everyone,

I have been nominated by my best friend Jess (http://indecisivejess.blogspot.co.uk/) to do the Liebster Award....so here we go.....

1. What would your "perfect" day consist of?
A summers day BBQ/party with close friends. Or in the winter a movie marathon with pizza and chocolate.

2. Who inspires you? Either in general or something more specific (like fashion...)
I'm inspired by a lot of my friends, they're incredible and every single one of them has a different quality about them. I was also inspired by the children I met when I spent 12 days doing charity work in Sierra Leone, Its inspired me to become a better person.

3. What is your favourite genre of music? Some examples?
I think the specific genre is 'Pop-Punk/Rock.' My current favourites: You Me At Six, All Time Low, Royal Blood, Fall Out Boy, Lower Than Atlantis, Don Broco and The Pretty Reckless.

4. What is one of your life ambitions?
To visit as many places in the world as possible and take hundreds of pictures to document it.

5. Have you got any exciting plans for 2015?
I'm going to my first ever festival, also I am hoping to go to University in Brighton which is SUPER exciting!

6. 3 of your 'desert island' essentials?
My laptop (sad but I cannot live without it, it has all my music on, photos and memories), Vaseline and Socks (I love socks)

7. Where is your 'happy place'?
This varies quite a lot: either in the Cathedral my school is attached to, the Rugby Club I've grown up at or my bed!

8. Give your best blogging tip/s!
Write about the things that interest you, don't hold back and if you want to write about something do it! It's your blog and you should express yourself.

9. If you had to have the same breakfast, lunch and dinner for a year what would they be?
I don't really eat breakfast so I would say a fruit smoothie, Lunch probably a Chicken and Bacon Caesar Wrap and Dinner some form of Pasta with mushrooms in!

10. Best piece of general life advice that you've been given?
I would have to say a lyric from one of my favourite ever songs 'The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy' and that is 'Put On Your Warpaint' take that any way that you want to, but for me I believe its saying that life throws sh*t at you but you've got to stick it out and move on. 

11. What clothing store is your favourite to shop in and why?
Going to be honest here, Primark! I HAVE NO SHAME!!!

I actually really enjoyed answering these questions and writing a post a little different to normal! I'm only going to nominate one blog in particular and that is Leah and Rachel from http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/. 

But I am also nominating anyone who reads this blog, I want to know more about all of you!
If you've already done it then please leave me a comment so I can go and see it if not here are my questions...


  1. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
  2. Any favourite song lyrics or quotes?
  3. Do you have a favourite season? If so why?
  4. Describe yourself in one word..or two if you're really struggling!
  5. Sunrise or Sunset?
  6. Recommend anything you're loving at the moment, film, book, music etc.
  7. If you could live in any fictional place where would it be? Eg. Neverland, Hogwarts, etc...
  8. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
  9. Recommend a blog you love...
  10. Share one interesting fact about yourself.

Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment