Thursday 9 April 2015

Project 3580 Sierra Leone - One Year On

It feels weird writing this because I feel my life is going way too quickly right now.

April 12th 2014

I wake up at some ungodly hour
I travel to Sierra Leone
With 21 other people, 19 complete stranger

April 12th 2015

I wake up undoubtedly hungover
Having gone out the previous night
With 8 of the 'complete strangers'
Who I now consider to be best friends
To celebrate a year since we met

Slight change really, so yes its been a year since I went to Sierra Leone with Project 3580. (For original post click here - just saying)

Sorry, pardon, what?

Also I am quite frankly crap at expressing thoughts, feeling and just writing in general. So instead I'm going to write a list of thoughts.

  • How the F***ing hell has it been a year?
  • I have a great group of friends as a result of the trip
  • Genuinely I don't think you will ever meet a better group of people
  • I don't think I go a day without talking to at least one of them
  • When we meet up it is slightly chaotic 
  • Its also memorable and hilarious
  • It never involves alcohol
  • How do you vomit in your own eye?
  • If I feel sh** I like to look back over the pictures
  • The pictures are very funny
  • I wish I saw this group more
  • But I suppose because we don't see each other that often it makes everything better when we do see each other
  • I know that other friends are jealous of this group
  • Aporto = Life


I'm sorry if this post is weird and jumbled and doesn't make sense, I think my brain is incapable of functioning correctly at the moment. DON'T TAKE A-LEVELS KIDS.


Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Beth x


2 comments:

  1. Aw, cute post Beth! I've done the Liebster Award post so I'm nominating you too! Here's my post - the questions for you to answer are towards the end...

    http://indecisivejess.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-discover-new-bloggers.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete