Tuesday 19 May 2015

Exam Stress? No Problem ~ Lifestyle

Hey
Hey
Hey

Whats happening?

Revision and Exams of course!

The exams have started, two down, only eight more to go. 

When all hell breaks loose and you are slightly dying from the stress there are two things you need....fresh air and quiet.


Something I've found useful recently is the outdoors.

As my sixth form building was previously a house, we have a 'sixth form garden', here the boys play football on the grass whilst the girls sit at the benches having a chat. Pretty standard procedure really...but recently this area has been seen as the place to go and compose your thoughts.

If I'm feeling slightly stressed or just need time to gather my thoughts and have a break, I will often go and lie on the grass and just stare up at the sky. I am aware this is a slightly odd thing to do, but do't knock it until you try it.

What are your strategies for keeping stress at bay?

Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Beth x





2 comments:

  1. Going for a walk always helps me clear my head. Good luck with the rest of your exams!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete