Sunday 3 May 2015

Herbalism ~ Lush Review

Hello lovely people,

It's great to be writing again, well this post anyway! I'm not promising weekly posts just yet, 11 days till my first exam!

I just wanted to give a quick review of the cleanser I have been using recently, so back in March I decided to venture into Lush with Jess when we were in Chester for the day.

Obviously I've been into Lush before...I mean who hasn't?!?! But believe it or not I haven't bought something from there for probably 6 years and even then it was just a bath bomb.

I'm also a bit crap at making decisions and I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for, I knew what I wanted and so I talked to one of the employees and explained my skin type and what I was looking for and she pointed this out to me....

Herbalism - Fresh Cleanser
More Info Here
First impressions...okay it smells funky and its green. Do I want to put this on my face?

I'm always reluctant with using new products as I have extremely sensitive skin and honestly it breaks out on a daily basis without the introduction of new products into my skincare routine. This is part of the reason I went to lush because I know that their products are handmade and use natural ingredients.

If I'm honest I haven't noticed a huge difference within my skin with regards to the breakout situation, but I have never found a skincare product before that does that. My skin is incredibly stubborn and my spots don't seem to want to budge!

But for anyone out there who is looking for a new cleanser I highly recommend checking out Lush especially if you have sensitive skin, because hey...if they use natural ingredients surely its good for your skin!




Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Beth x


6 comments:

  1. Have never tried this one before, but it looks great. Will have to give the face products a go from Lush sometime :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try if you get a chance. Lush have so many different types for different skin types and requirements too! xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this cleaner before but I agree, alot of them smell funky haha! I struggle to find anything that tackles spots too. I really like the sound of this though, I had a similar one from Lush and it was so gentle on my skin. Great review, I'll have to have a sniff when I pop in next!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always on the look out for stuff that can clear my spots, but I still struggle to find anything!

      Thanks for reading :)

      x

      Delete
  3. It looks great! I've never bought anything from Lush before haha. I've been in a few times but the sales people really put me off.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, they can be quite overwhelming. But the girl I talked to was super helpful and it made everything so much easier!

      Thanks for reading :)

      xx

      Delete