Tuesday 5 May 2015

Shameless Confessions #1

So we all have things that we do which we probably should be ashamed of, but in reality we're not...

In fact my whole life is based on shameless confessions.

So for today's post I'm going to share some of them with you...

--> I couldn't get out of bed on Monday morning. Why? Because I had spent the previous night listening to 'I'll make a man out of you' from Mulan, whilst 'recreating' the scene from the film doing some hella crazy karate moves. If you have no idea what I'm going on about..watch this > Mulan -I'll Make A Man Out Of YouI have no shame.

--> I spend an uncomfortable amount of time on Pinterest. Literally Obsessed.  I have no shame.

--> I had to relocate my sock collection to a new drawer. Now I have a drawer full of socks. I have no shame.

--> I have conversations with my dog. Obviously its pretty one sided but I tell my dog all of my problems. I have no shame.

--> I broke my shower with my bum, I fell through the wall and cracked the tiles. I now have a huge scar on one of my bum cheeks. I have no shame.

There are many many more I could share with you, but I will save that for another post.

Please leave me any of your own shameful confessions in the comments!

Okay so the moon was really bright the other night, I took a photo.
Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Beth x



2 comments:

  1. I hope you're ok after your shower incident! I'm obsessed with Pinterest too, I spend way too long sitting looking at nothing haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shower incident is fairly amusing to look back on in all honesty! Pinterest is like black hole, but amazing!

      x

      Delete